Friday, February 27, 2009
Save from today (thursday)
Link to the latest PS3 save. I got a chef in there and worked on the chopping/something machine- not sure where it's going. as of today, there's a conveyor belt that goes through this "machine" and out comes the pieces of the chicken. ha. I'll be back in tomorrow afternoon to work on it some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet. My kid is home sick today, so I won't be in to work. I will plan to go big and work on it monday night. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI can't make it in today either, but I'll be there over the weekend to work and hopefully get another version of the 'machine" done. I'll post the new save on sunday.
ReplyDeleteApparently, there are some saving issues going with one of the machines in the lab (there's an email from Kyle you should have gotten). It looks like you have to check from time to time if stuff had been saving.
ReplyDeleteSince school is closed today, I'll play at home. I'm assuming nobody has done any work since thursday, so the last posted save is still good?
ReplyDeleteSee you guys tomorrow, maybe. We're supposed to get another 4-6 inches tonight...
Greg